- 1971: Birthright opens an office in the St. Cloud Hospital
- 1980: First full-time paid Executive Director, Mary Ann Fitzgerald, hired.
Birthright moves to St. Cloud Hospital Annex.
- 1987: Name changes to Birthline, Inc.
- 1988: Office moved to Memorial Medical Building.
- 1991: First Annual Festival of Life Celebration, now known as Evening for Life.
- 1994: Birthline moves to River house located near the St. Cloud Hospital.
- 1999: New client tracking program installed.
- 2000: Mary Ann Fitzgerald retires after 20 years of dedicated service to Birthline.
HEART program begins.
- 2002: Stepping Stones program begins.
- 2003: Expanded HEART curriculum.
- 2005: National DONA Training hosted by Birthline for Doula Volunteers.
- 2006: Birthline receives first Positive Alternatives Grant offered from the Minnesota Department of Health
- 2008: Birthline hires Executive Director, Carrie Tripp.
- 2011: Ultrasound Machine donated by local and state Knights of Columbus.
- 2012: Staff becomes certified in Sexual Risk Avoidance Education and Real Essentials Curriculum.
- 2016: Mike Stalboerger joins Birthline as first male Executive Director.
- 2017: Birthline announces new Executive Director, Tammy Lindell.
- 2018: New Executive Director, SuLynn Williams, is announced.
- 2019: Name changes to Elevate Pregnancy and Family Resource Center.